About Me and My Blog :-)
My blog is about things that are happining in my life as I am waiting every day to become a teen. I am homeschooled and I go to church. I love sports and hangin' with friends. My mom is also a blogger you can meet her and the rest of my family in the about me below.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Introducing me
My name is Shelby and have two sisters and loving parents. I am interested in Sports I play softball and basketball, even though I play both my favorite is softball. I am also into drama, right now I am in the play The Wizard of Oz. In the summer my favorite thing to do in spare time is Swim. I have great friends from across the street to across the world. What I mean by across the world is I have a pen pal in Africa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment