About Me and My Blog :-)

My blog is about things that are happining in my life as I am waiting every day to become a teen. I am homeschooled and I go to church. I love sports and hangin' with friends. My mom is also a blogger you can meet her and the rest of my family in the about me below.



Friday, January 27, 2012

Apples 2 Apples

We played apples to apples a second ago and we played three times my mom won twice and my sister won once. When I would be the judge most of the time it was my mom who won the green card. My dad kept nagging us that we were in an alliance so momma would win. Even though I never won what kind of alliance is that!? So I guess that's just how it worked out in his head. Oh well.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment